5 Ways a Storage Unit Makes Living in Orinda Easier
Housing is expensive in Orinda. A quick internet search reveals that the cost of housing in Orinda is nearly 62% higher than the rest of California. The average price of rent for a two-bedroom home is approximately $2630 while an average studio can run you $1800. It can be cost effective to take the studio and rent a storage unit near Orinda for everything you want to keep but won’t fit.
Why spend for extra space to house your little used stuff when a storage rental unit can do the trick? Here are five reasons to utilize a 5A Rent-A-Space Storage unit near your Orinda home that will save you money and precious space.
Ready to Lighten the Load? 5 Reasons a Storage Unit Makes Life Easier
Whether you are moving to Orinda for the first time or have lived there for many years, renting a self-storage unit can greatly enhance your life by lightening the load. Here is how:
- Extra Closet Space: You can never have enough closets, and your housing budget may allow you fewer closets than you would ideally like. If you have too much stuff and not enough room, a storage unit can protect those items you use with less frequency, such as holiday decorations, seasonal sports gear, bikes, or clothing.
- Moving is Less Stressful: Whether you are moving across the country or across town, moving can be extremely stressful. Using the extra space from a self-storage rental unit makes it easier to house your belongings in one place giving you the luxury of taking your time to unpack.
- Safely Receive Package Deliveries: You do not have to worry about packages being left on your front step or outside your apartment door. You can have them safely delivered to us instead, and with your signed permission, we can place them in your unit until you are ready to pick up. There’s nothing like knowing your deliveries are safely tucked away from the prying eyes of trespassers and miscreants.
- Save Money on Space and Living Expenses: Life in Orinda is not cheap. It may not be budget-friendly to buy or rent a home with all the space you need to house your belongings, but a rental storage unit can help you get the space you need for less money. Additionally, if you have roommates, it may be impossible for everyone to house everything in your apartment or home, so a storage unit can give them that needed extra space as well.
- Protect Your Belongings During Disaster or Renovations: You can never know when a disaster will strike. Be it fire, flood, or other natural disasters, you may need a safe place to store your belongings during renovations.
You can breathe easier with storage options to make the most of your space constraints and your budget. Take advantage of a rented storage unit at 5A Rent-A-Space. With over 30 sizes, we have a variety of storage units to meet your needs, from units as small as a 4’ cube or an additional closet, to units up to a double car garage size. Plus, boxes, locks, bubble wrap and all kinds of packing supplies to help get your belongings packed and ready to store.
all 5A Rent-A-Space at 925-643-2024 or toll-free at 1-800-5ASPACE (1-800-522-7223) to learn more. Reserve your self-storage unit onlineNot sure how much space you will need for your items? Use our online Space Calculator to estimate the best unit size for you.