Redecorating, Painting, and Renovating for a Spring Home Makeover
Spring is a time of renewal. Many homeowners are ready to trade in the dull for a refreshing change of pace. Redecorating, painting, and renovating are common outlets for renewing and refreshing a house or apartment. You do not have to stretch your budget. Instead, look around you and see what you already have that can rejuvenate your surroundings.
A gallon of paint and a good clear out are just the beginning. Utilizing the extra space of a self-storage unit from 5A Rent-A-Space helps you create much-needed room while you give your abode a spring makeover. When you rent from us, we can help you move into your unit with the use of our free moving van.
7 Suggestions to Redecorate and Renovate Your Home
Relax in a renewed home after you redecorate, paint and renovate. Here are some ideas to inspire you:
- Use Fun, Bright Throw Rugs – Pull out that rug stuck in the back of the closet and use it as an anchor for further decorating.
- Put Old Art in New Frames – Instead of hiding a favorite portrait, put a new, updated frame around it. Save money by painting the frames.
- Make a Statement on Your Ceiling – When purging that old 80s chandelier from the dining room, why not decorate your ceiling? Use the space above your head as your accent wall with a standout color.
- Give Your Favorite Chair New Clothes – Upholstering furniture is an easy way to make the old new again. Look for fabric that will complement that throw rug you put down.
- Replace the Drapes – Curtains add an aesthetic touch to your space without taking away from it. The different styles and textures increase the statement made to the room. If you are handy with a sewing machine, transform old blankets, sheets, or towels into new window furnishings.
- Repurpose Rooms – Failing to use a room means it can quickly fall into disarray from clutter. Decide to declutter and clear out that unused room and turn it into an oasis, office, or craft room. Make use of our free moving van when you store some of that clutter in one of our self-storage units.
- Add Houseplants – Purify the air by including houseplants into your redecorating plans. Some popular ones that look great and are low-maintenance include English Ivy, Bamboo Palm, and Chinese Evergreen.
Spring Makeovers to Renew Your Home and Life
Give your home a breath of fresh air as you redecorate. During the renovations, a self-storage unit can help. Rent a convenient 5A Rent-A-Space unit near Lafayette, and we will help you move your stuff with our free moving van.
During the month of March, enjoy a 35% discount on rent for two months on all units 9 x 10 and smaller while supplies last. Hurry in! We have limited availability.
Need boxes? We offer a variety of sizes to fit your needs at 10% offer during March.
Reserve your self-storage unit online now. Call 5A Rent-A-Space at 925-643-2024 or toll-free at 1-800-5ASPACE (1-800-527-7223) to learn more. Not sure how much space you will need? Use our online Space Calculator to estimate the best unit size for you.