10 Ways to Make Spring Cleaning Exciting
10 Ways to Make Spring Cleaning Exciting
Spring cleaning is a time for renewing and rejuvenating your home. Removing clutter and deep cleaning makes every room feel light and fresh. Most of us find the idea of enjoying a home after spring cleaning, refreshing; however, we are often overwhelmed by the sheer volume of stuff we own. So much so, that it is easier to forget the cleaning and replace it with binge-watching your favorite shows on Netflix.
You know you need to spend time clearing out and cleaning up, so why not make it fun? Still need some room for extra belongings you are not ready to part with? Rent a self-storage unit near your Lafayette, California home. 5A Rent-A-Space is conveniently located for easy access to seasonal items and decorations while the rest of your house can stay sparkling clean and decluttered. We can even help you move in with the use of our free moving van when you rent from us.
Yes! Spring Cleaning CAN Be Exciting – Try these Tips
Lace up some comfortable shoes and grab your feather duster. Then use these tips to make your home sparkling fresh:
- Enlist the Family – Ask all the family to join in. You might hear a few groans, but that can easily be overcome by using the other tips in the list.
- Make It a Game – Set a timer and see who can pick up the most toys or make it a scavenger hunt. Use your imagination to get your children involved in a way that makes them forget they are cleaning.
- Turn Up the Tunes – Create a playlist of several upbeat songs and then turn up the radio. Soon you, your spouse, and your kids will be jamming to your favorite tunes, and the house will be sparkling before you know it.
- “Read” a Good Book – Audiobooks give you the advantage of multi-tasking. Take in that romance you have been waiting to “read.” Another option is to binge-listen to podcasts.
- Reward Yourself – Decide how you will reward your efforts when the job is done. Will you go to that new restaurant in town? Maybe you can take a long bubble bath in your squeaky clean tub.
- Plan a Party – When you know someone is coming to visit, you immediately straighten your house. Use that force to your advantage and plan a party. You then have two items 1.) a deadline, and 2.) a reason to celebrate your accomplishment.
- Create an Upcycle Challenge – Use your imagination to take those old items and find new uses for them. Pinterest can give you plenty of ideas. Store your future creations in a self-storage unit near your Lafayette home until you are ready to use them.
- Practice Your Squats – Make the most of sorting through your stuff by adding stretching, squatting, and arm curls when you go through your belongings. When you add peppy music, you can quickly work up a sweat and burn calories.
- Make S’mores –Grab the chocolate, marshmallows, and Graham crackers and enjoy a snack while shredding old paperwork that’s no longer required.
- Fund Your Next Vacation – Among your things are likely to be many of great value. Put them up for sale and use the money to fund your next vacation.
Give Your Home a Breather with Spring Cleaning Made Fun
Make cleaning fun again when you enlist the help of family and take a different view of the job to be done. After all the purging is done, keep your home decluttered with the help of convenient 5A Rent-A-Space self-storage units near Lafayette. We have a variety of sizes to accommodate your needs so that you can enjoy your home this spring season.
During the month of March, enjoy a 35% discount on rent for two months on all units 9 x 10 and smaller while supplies last. Hurry in! We have limited availability.
Reserve your self-storage unit online now. Call 5A Rent-A-Space at 925-643-2024 or toll-free at 1-800-5ASPACE (1-800-527-7223) to learn more. Not sure how much space you will need? Use our online Space Calculator to estimate the best unit size for you.
You have given essential data for us. about professional house cleaning Toronto It is excellent and good for everyone. Keep posting always. I am very thankful to you.ReplyDelete
Thanks for your post. It's very helpful post for us. You can also visit Buy floor cleaning equipment parts online for more information. I would like to thanks for sharing this article here.ReplyDelete
Some tips on how to get a job cleaning airbnb may include researching the specific airbnb you are interested in working for, reaching out to them directly to inquire about job openings, and/or creating a cleaning proposal outlining your cleaning experience and services. Additionally, networking with individuals already working in the airbnb industry may also be beneficial in helping you secure a cleaning job. how to get a job cleaning airbnbReplyDelete
Most people with low budgets can only afford to have their homes cleaned sometimes or every other week. In this case, however, they get this service once a month and order the whole package. Office cleaning services near meReplyDelete