What Conveniences and Services Does Your Storage Facility Near Lafayette Offer?Certain services and conveniences are critical when planning to rent a storage facility near Lafayette, and you want to have those services without having to pay a lot extra. It is important, therefore, to thoroughly examine a storage facility before signing a contract and make sure you are getting maximum services for every dollar you spend.
Conveniences and Services You Can Expect from Your 5A Rent-A-Space Storage Facility near Lafayette
At 5A in Moraga, we have numerous conveniences, perks and services that make storing your personal belongings with us much more desirable. These include:
- 24/7 Kiosks for Rental Payments - Instead of waiting for the office to open, you can use the automated kiosk to rent and/or pay for rental units 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also look up your account status.
- Free Rental Van - When moving into your storage unit, you do not have to rent a van to haul your stuff. Instead, you get direct access to a facility-owned moving van for your first-time move-in with 5A.
- Free Gift - When you visit the 5A facility and take a tour, you will receive a free gift, which can include a recyclable tote bag for groceries and traveling.
- E-Waste Events - When you have items you need to dispose of, specifically electronics, you can enjoy periodical e-waste collection days at 5A. These allow you to dispose of items that cannot be placed in landfills, such as televisions, computers, peripherals, and even smartphones, without paying a charge.
- Packing Supplies on Hand - Enjoy the convenience of picking up everything you need to store or move with boxes, tape, bubble wrap and even specialty boxes for transporting televisions, mirrors and artwork. 5A also has several types of padlocks, even the case hardened round lock.
- Insurance Coverage - Avoid the hassle of calling several providers and sign up for unit insurance coverage right at your storage facility. Insurance is required when you store on the premises, so if your homeowner’s policy does not cover storage units, 5A can help.
- Dedicated Members of the Community - Managers of 5A in Moraga, Gloria Noggle and Sean Bartels, have worked hard to become respected members in the community. The 5A facility is a member of the Lions Club as well as the Moraga Chamber of Commerce and they work with other local businesses in the city and surrounding areas to ensure town growth. They are also proud sponsors of local organizations, events and even the Saint Mary’s Gaels.