Tips and Tricks to Make the Most of Your Small Space
The ‘tiny home movement’ has done much to help people rethink how much stuff they have. All it takes is a quick look across the Internet to find gorgeous yet functional houses of less than 500 square feet. Tiny house owners are not the only ones that benefit from some strategic storage measures. Homeowners and apartment dwellers can enjoy more space when they maximize their storage options. Your only limit is your imagination.
For the times when you do run out of room, utilize the convenience and flexibility of self-storage units. You’ll find what you are looking for at 5A Rent-A-Space near San Mateo. We also sell packing supplies including specialty boxes, tape, and bubble wrap. Need a lock? We have several types to help you secure your unit. You don’t need to worry about leasing a moving truck. When you rent from us, we have a free moving van to move your belongings to your space. Give us a call to find out more.
Small House Hacks and Furniture Ideas to Save Space
Get the most mileage out of your space when you utilize these hacks and tips:
- Go Ahead and Use that Corner: Some of the least used, and often most awkward spaces are corners. Use standing corner bookshelves or install floating corner shelves on the wall. Place a corner desk in an unused area and turn it into a small office space.
- Look Up for Space: Yes, we mean the ceiling. Install shelves close to the ceiling for lesser-used items and books. Place a shelf above your bathroom door for extra towels. String some wire across your closet ceiling to store wrapping paper.
- Floating Is for More than Magic Carpets: From nightstands to desks to shelves, floating furniture is in! This option leaves floor space available for other items to give your room an open feel.
- Foldable Furniture: For areas of your home where real estate is at a premium, why not use foldable chairs or Murphy desks? You unfold the piece when you need it, and put it back up when you don’t. A saucer chair is another item that can easily be stowed away when you need the room.
- Use a Bed for More than Sleeping: A daybed acts as both a bed and a couch, so you can count sheep at night and have a comfortable place for guests during the day. Another option is a bed with drawers underneath, sometimes called a captain’s bed. For a standard bed with space under it, purchase those long, flat contains with lids to store things underneath. Some containers even have wheels to move easily.
Just because you have a tiny living area doesn’t mean you have to live in clutter. Use some creativity to tuck your belongings away. For those items that still don’t fit, rent a 5A Rent-A-Space self-storage unit. It is also the perfect spot for your seasonal decorations, sports gear, and stuff that you don’t need all year round. With our convenient location near San Mateo, accessing your stored items when you need them has never been easier.
Reserve your self-storage unit online now. Call 5A Rent-A-Space at 650-338-0016 or toll-free at 1-800-5ASPACE (1-800-527-7223) to learn more. Not sure how much space you will need? Use our online Space Calculator to estimate the best unit size for you.
You have done a good job with your knowledge that makes our work easy because you are providing such good information about small space. Keep sharing this kind of knowledge with us. storage service in BangaloreReplyDelete
Your article is very informative about self storage warehouses I liked your way to express your views in this post. The article you have shared here is very informative and the points you have mentioned are very helpful. Thanks for sharing this article here.ReplyDelete
This article provided me with a wealth of information about used office furniture dfw. The article is both educational and helpful. Thank you for providing this information. Keep up the good work.ReplyDelete
I just need to say this is a well-informed article which you have shared here about hoodies. Hybrid Mattress It is an engaging and gainful article for us. Continue imparting this sort of info, Thanks to you.ReplyDelete
Wow, this article is awesome wish to see more like this. Thanks for sharing such information. You can check this out too outdoor classroom furniture . Thank you.ReplyDelete
It is what I was searching for is really informative. Melbourne Office Furniture It is a significant and useful article for us. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.ReplyDelete
As more people are working from home, it's important that you make your home office as practical as possible. But that doesn't mean it has to be boring and bleak. A workspace is something of a luxury if you live in a small space - once you've packed in the essential furniture, there's rarely much space left over for desks and office chairs. But few spaces are so small that they can't be defeated by ingenuity and clever design.ReplyDelete