45 Years in Business - Unmatched Storage Rental Services Near San Mateo
While the structure itself is quite simple, not all storage facilities or storage companies are equal. Size and special features make a big difference, but the biggest factor you will notice is the team running the facility. 5A Rent-A-Space is proud to serve residents of San Mateo and surrounding areas with trustworthy and innovative storage solutions for over 45 years. Visit us today to see our units and find out why customers have been coming to us for their storage needs for more than four decades.
Whether this is your first time using a storage unit or you are relocating from another, we have a variety of unit sizes and styles for you to consider. Use our handy online space calculator to estimate the right unit for you. We are always available to answer your storage questions, provide tips, and offer advice on the best way to pack and store your goods, so don’t hesitate to use our expertise; that’s what storage counselors are for.
Not sure where to begin? Read the following tips to determine which facility is right for you and find your unit today.
Top 5 Factors to Consider When Choosing Your Storage Rental
Think about these factors before deciding on the right storage facility:
- Consider Security – Ask questions about the security precautions, procedures, and measures that are in place at your chosen storage facility.
- Ask About Accessibility – Storing something you might need on the weekend? Ask about the hours of operation for the storage facility to determine if the items you are storing and policy of the storage space are a good match.
- Be Mindful of Conditions – Beloved items that are making the move into a storage unit may need careful consideration. Will they be susceptible to changes from moisture, dust, or fluctuations in hot and cold temperatures? Special packing precautions may be necessary for certain objects like photos, electronics, and other valuables.
- Size is Crucial – If you have abnormally large machinery or just a small amount of belongings to store, you’ll want to ensure that the facility will be able to accommodate them. Contact the storage experts at 5A Rent-A-Space for an estimate on the right size storage unit for your needs.
- Think About Timing – Your needs will be different depending on the length of time you need the storage space. If you have a brief gap between residences while moving to a new house, ask about short-term rental units. Long-term additional space can be arranged, but be sure to communicate this and all your storage needs to your storage counselors at the outset of your storage rental agreement.
5A Rent-A-Space has a range of choices available and will offer the right storage facility near San Mateo, CA for you. Rely on our team with 45 years of experience for storing your belongings. Learn more about our facilities by calling us at (650) 338-0016. Check out our FAQs page for more useful tips and reserve your unit online now.